Monday, May 10, 2010

S.A.M.S. Learner

Things that I'm good at...
Self Manager- I am responsible when no one in the room.
Thinker-I think before I act because when I get fustrated I control myself.
Contrubuter-I Help others in my team, group or class.
Explorer- I try new things or stratigies.
Communicater - ask questions because when I'm doubtful I ask questions.
Things I don't do much well...
Self Manager - Forgets things eg:Pencil case.
Thinker - I don't think creative.
Contrubuter-I don't try my best with others.
Explorer- I dom't think outside the box.
Comunicater- I don't al ways comunicate ewith others

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely very helpful and responsible - I think as a class we all know that you are someone on whom we can rely. You wrote that you don't feel you think creatively - what does that mean for you? What do you think a creative thinker looks like or sounds like?

    ReplyDelete