Monday, May 17, 2010






This is my second Chinese Video I have improved and added more.I did this video with a partner and this video is more like a discussion. What I have said is hello then he said hello back I asked his name and he said his name. After that he asked my phone number (Not real Phone number) and I said my FAKE phone number and then I asked him do you like tofu then he asked me: do you like drink water? I said yes.


I think my weakness is saying fluently but I said every word I'm supposed to use.I think He was really good.



2 comments:

  1. That was good! But I think you have to work on youre fluency more as well as your pronounciation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, there is a problem with my computers sound system and I cannot hear you. As such, I will be agreeing with Horim until my sound is working again. Try to focus on your fluency a bit more and on your pronounciation. <--Horim helped me spell that word

    ReplyDelete